All items are packed securely in a 5-Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bucket for easy access. This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. These items are not only mandatory for survival, but can help relieve stress under challenging conditions knowing you have what you and your loved ones need. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The 10 Person Survival Kit includes:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 60 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 60 — 400 Calorie Food Bars (24,000 Calories)
- 100 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 10 — 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communications: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- 5 — Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 10 — Emergency Survival Blankets
- Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- 10 — Emergency Ponchos with Hood
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- Large Tarpaulin
- Steel Mini Pry Bar
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- Roll of Duct Tape
- 10 — N95 Respirator Dust Mask's - NIOSH approved
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- 2 — Toilet Bags with Chemicals
- 10 — Hygiene Kits. Each kit includes:
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
- Bandage First Aid Kit - handy for minor cuts
Other: 2 — Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards in each pack with valuable survival skills that will educate you in an emergency situation as well as keep you entertained.