The Lortone QT-12 Rotary Rock Tumbler is a mid-size tumbler featuring a heavy-duty motor, welded steel frame and large 10-sided molded-rubber barrel. Professional grade tumbler capable of polishing up to 12 pounds at a time. It's perfect for polishing rock, brass, castings, beads, glass and more. It's easy to use, even for a beginner, but produces professional results. All-steel body is strong and stable, with a handsome stainless steel drive cover. Lortone quality is backed by a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Base dimensions: 11 x 12.5 inches wide
- Interior barrel size: 7.5" deep by 6.75" diameter
- Professional quality rock tumbler
- 10-sided molded-rubber barrel
- Large 12 lb. capacity drum
- Polishes stones, brass, glass and beads
- All-steel body with stainless drive cover
- Strong 120V, 60Hz motor
- Tumbler weighs about 16 pounds
- 1-year limited warranty from Lortone
- General rock tumbling instructions here.
Lortone QT12 Rotary Rock Tumbler also available as a Kit with Grits.
Lortone is Made in the USA!
For over 50 years, serious lapidaries have considered Lortone the standard for performance and durability. Located in Washington state, Lortone has a long history of producing high value, economical lapidary and jewelry equipment. Although there is no magic involved in rock tumbling, it does require time, close attention to detail, cleanliness and a certain amount of craftsmanship. But isn't that what any hobby is all about? And a benefit of rock tumbling as a hobby is that you can rarely completely ruin a good stone. You may lose some time through error, and your stone may end up smaller than you hoped, but it will still be a gem. By using a Lortone rock polisher that is built to last, you'll be happy with your rock tumbler supplies for many years!