The searchcoil is a vital part of your metal detector. The type of searchcoil you should use is determined by what you're hunting and in what conditions. These 8 standard search coils fit various models of Garrett ACE detectors. ACE series coils are NOT compatible with the ACE Apex due to Multi-Flex multi-frequency technology on the Apex. Choose coil from drop down menu.
- 6.5" x 9" PROformance ACE Searchcoil is standard for ACE 200, ACE 250
- 7" x 10" PROformance ACE Searchcoil is standard for ACE 300
- 6" x 11" DD Viper ACE Searchcoil is standard for ACE 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, and 400.
- 8.5" x 11" PROformance DD ACE Searchcoil is standard for ACE 400
- 14" x 11" DD Reaper ACE Searchcoil provides a 25% increase in ground coverage as compared to an 8.5” x 11” DD coil. This makes the Reaper perfect for working large fields, searching for caches, and swinging above stubble and other field obstructions that often hinder detection depth. It also offers a significant increase in detection depth on medium to large-sized targets, while still maintaining excellent detection on small targets. This big coil is rugged and fully submersible. Weighing in at 21.2 ounces, its 14-inch size is still light enough to swing all day. Reaper searchcoil cover included.