All items are packed securely in a 5-Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bucket for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
This 2 Person Bucket Survival Kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 12 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 12 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (4800 Calories)
- 20 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 2 — 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communications: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- 2 — Emergency Bright Sticks
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 2 — Emergency Survival Blankets
- 2 — Emergency Ponchos with Hood
- Emergency Tube Tent
- Large Tarpaulin
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Steel Mini Pry Bar
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- Roll of Duct Tape
- 2 — N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Toilet Bags with Chemicals
- 2 — Hygiene Kits that each contain: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Wet wipes, Pocket Tissues, Air Freshener
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.