Recover that fine gold others cannot with the new Micro Finishing Mat! This 6 inch Power Sluice Setup Kit includes a 32" long x 6" wide sluice with 3 inch high sides, and an 8" x 6" x 6" header box, an 8.5" x 24" sluice stand with legs, a flare, a 12 volt 1200 gph pump, flare, and 4 feet of 3/4" hose. The bed of the sluice contains 16 inches (length) of the NEW Micro Mat! Over the years you may have tried many different types of mats, carpets, riffles, and miners moss, but the NEW Micro Mat is an amazing FINISHING MAT to reduce your cons with confidence. Great indicator mat. Made in the USA!
The sluice is made out of strong .080 gauge 5052 aircraft aluminum, which is light weight - plus, aluminum makes it easier to use a magnet to remove the black sand build up. Ideal when you need something small and portable that weighs only about 14 pounds (shipping weight). It can also be used with a recovery tub (not included) to complete a power sluice recirculating system. This unit can be used as a sluice or a highbanker.
Manufacturer's Easy Power Sluice Setup Instructions:
1. Put the legs on the stand so that the front legs are shorter than the back legs. There should be about 4 inches more above the leg bracket than then front. This should provide a 15 degree slope or, one inch per foot of drop.
2. Unbolt the flare and set it aside.
3. Bolt on the header box in the same place where you took off the flare.
4. Place the sluice with the header box on the stand with the end without the header box under the slot on the stand. There are also side supports on the sluice stand.
5. Place the pump in a bucket and in the stream or in a tub filled with water if using indoors.
6. If using a tub, place it under the discharge end of the sluice so you can recirculate the water. Place bucket with holes around the top in the tub to catch the waste material so it does not get sucked up by the pump.
You are now ready to run your concentrates! Good luck getting the gold!