Tired of metal detectors that are so complicated that you require an advanced degree to use them? Are you ready for an easy to use metal detector that offers features that anyone can use? The wait is over, the Bounty Hunter Lone Star is for you! Just hit the power on button and you are ready to start metal detecting for treasure. No complicated start up routines to memorize. This detector is ready to start finding treasure from the moment you power it up.
The Lone Star is an advanced technology metal detector, designed for a variety of applications including coin shooting, relic hunting, and general purpose detecting. It is the first model in the Bounty Hunter Pro series. The Lone Star metal detector features large, easy to read, visual target identification and depth display. Standard design features include a built-in speaker, headphone jack and adjustable aluminum stem with an ergonomic S-Rod handle and armrest. Provides target identification and mode in an easy to read LCD display. All this is backed by Bounty Hunter’s exclusive five-year limited warranty.
- Touch pad selection along with variable discrimination controls
- 5 segment digital target identification and three tone audio feedback
- Auto-notch for automatic elimination of undesirable objects
- 3 operating modes for flexibiity in different types of hunting
- Adjust the sensitivity from 1 to 6. The higher the sensitivity the greater depth and performance you will achieve. At start up, the default sensitivity setting is level 4.
- 8" Interchangeable, Waterproof Search Coil
- Preset discrimination to make treasure hunting fun -- iron, foil and aluminum junk targets are automatically removed while good targets are accepted.
- Large, easy to read display that will identify the target before you dig it! The display is easy to read outdoors and measures a full 3 inches by 1.5 inches.
- An easy to view gauge shows the current status of your batteries at all times.
- Hunt for hours without fatigue.
- Requires a single 9-volt Alkaline battery (battery not included).
- The Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro is crafted in the USA and is backed with a 5 year parts and labor Warranty from the manufacturer, First Texas Products.
Comments from actual users:
"First metal detector ever and I have wanted one for a long, long time. I did a lot of research and this one is one of the BEST ones you can get with out spending $1,000+. I took it out of the box, put it together and threw in the batteries. I took it to my kids park and found coin money, toy cars in the sandbox and fake jewelery. I could determine the different hits by the sounds and what it read on the read-out. So far I love this Lonestar. It is worth the money and it detected items 10 inches deep in the sand."
"Easy to use. With a lot of features found on more expensive models. Very well made. If you read and pay attention to it's instruction booklet, you can have many good experiences with this metal detector. I'm a beginner and this is the perfect metal detector and the price was perfect for the quality!"