Minelab CTX 3030 Treasure Detector #3228-0101 FREE SHIPPING!
You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector— land or sea. With its full color LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more treasure with the Minelab CTX 3030, even amongst junk littered areas, in all ground conditions. You'll also enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options. With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favorite locations and record your finds, and even transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application. ‘Switch on and go’ simplicity, 5 preset Search Modes and many automatic functions make it easy for even beginners to get started with the CTX 3030. Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure hunter.
• Wireless Audio. Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module, you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favorite headphones.
• Ultimate FeCo Discrimination. With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
• Full Color Display. The full color LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
• Waterproof. Waterproof to 10 feet (3 m), however, standard headphones, removable headphone module and WM 10 module are not waterproof.
• GPS Locating. See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool -- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered; WayPoints mark points of interest; FindPoints mark your treasure locations; GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
• PC Mapping (with Google Maps). Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favorite areas.
• Quick Menus (and smart functions). Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
• Ergonomic Design. The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
• Multi-Languages. You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
• FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
• Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
• GPSi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
• Wi-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach (waterproof 10ft)
||FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream
||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz
||11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
||Built-in speaker, standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
||KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )
||Full colour LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)
||XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset
||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode
||10 fully customisable, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash)
||Smartfind 2TM 2 dimensional colour discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50 - 20 fully customisable discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)
||Customisable Tone ID Profiles - 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2 conductive (Co), 4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co or Combined
||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold
||Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
|Ground Balance Type
||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing
||Auto and Manual (1–30)
|Tune / Noise Cancel
||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
||Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)
|Target Volume Adjust
||Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
||Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only
|Low battery alert
||Audio & visual indication.
||Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
||5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
||3 years control box & coil
The waterproof all-terrain CTX 3030 is the ultimate high performance treasure detector! Discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target identification available. Download the brochure for the Minelabe CTX 3030 here.