All items are packed securely in our Large Camo Wheel Bag. This large duffle bag features multiple pockets and wheels for easy mobility. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the wheel bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA. This Deluxe Long-Term Food-Storage Survival Kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: This kit contains 44 Long-Term Food-Storage Meals which will feed 1 person for 14 days or 2 people for 7 days. These products have a 7-year shelf life.
- 11 — 4-Serving Cook-in-the-Pouch Meals for a total of 44 servings
- 8 — Lunch/Dinner assorted servings
- 3 — Breakfast assorted servings
- Water Purification Bottle - removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
- 18 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 20 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 2 — 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 2 — Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
- 2 — Emergency Ponchos with Hoods
- Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- 2 — Body Warmers
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets)
- Steel Fork, Knife, & Spoon Chow Kit
- Steel Cup
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- 2 — N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Compact Multi-Function Shovel
- 2 — Infectious-Waste Bags
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- 2 — Deluxe Hygiene Kits that each contain: Tooth brush, Tooth paste, Wet Wipes, Soap, Shampoo/Conditioner, Toothpick, Disposable Razor, Comb, Sanitary Napkins, Washcloth, Shave Cream, Deodorant Gel, Hand/Body Lotion, and Pocket Tissues
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- Golf Pencil
- 2 — Infectious-Waste Bags