This 3x stage Dream Mat Adventure Sluice allows prospectors to enjoy themselves even MORE when your fine gold recovery problems are solved. 16" long, 4" wide, weighs about 1.4 lbs
- Micro Mat: Insane fine gold recovery you can see; lets you know when you're on the gold without the migration other ribbed mats have
- Cape-D (New High Low Version), fine gold recovery for heavy black sands.
- Mini Mat has that front row gold reputation, sluice with confidence that fine gold and nuggets are on lockdown.
This sluice shatters myths and superstition. It defies normal logic of needing a large unit to catch gold. You'll be scratching your head trying to figure out how those vortex cells work the magic they do -- how they move gold back up stream and hold it like a pit bull! Traditional sluice mats have a fluid dynamic called "secondary boundary layer" that migrates gold through the sluice. This layer of rolling, moving fluid constantly moves the material out the direction with the flow. Only Dream Mat continually stops this process by profiles that spin the flow on a vertical axis back against the flow. Acting like a swirling cheese grater, it constantly breaks down the process of the rolling "secondary boundary layer" and captures the fine gold in a collection cell in a safe, active fluid bed of black sands. Like a circular run-away truck ramp, the heavy gold is quickly trapped and sinks to the bottom. Finally a sluice mat that Prospectors Dream of!
Color may vary depending on stock available. Mats are made of polyurethane (not cheap rubber or silicone!). Polyurethane is cut and wear-resistant; weight sustainability is 10x fold what rubber is. Dream Mat will expand in the sun and shrink in the cold. If you leave the mat folded over while under stress and it freezes, it may crack. If you find that suddenly your mat no longer fits the sluice, submerse it in cold water first. UV light can affect the color of your mat, but it will not negatively affect the longevity. Take care of the mat and you will have it for years to come!
Get the most out of your new Dream Mat Adventure Sluice— 16" long, 4" wide, weighs about 1.4 lbs:
• Before first use, wash your Dream Mat with detergent in warm water with a soft brush or cloth to release any excess release agent left over by the manufacturing process. Wash both top and bottom of the matting. You might see some small bubbles in the mat pattern. With the many cells that are concentrating minerals for you in the Dream Mat, rest assured that the hydro cyclone nature of the system will override most small bubble imperfections and have very little overall effect.
• Feed rates will depend a lot on your water flow velocity, but the easy way to gauge when your cells can handle more material is the water clears up and more of your mat's surface is exposed. To get a feel for your mat, feed a scoop or two and watch what happens -- you want to see your material dancing around in the cells. Don't be afraid to have a lot of water over your mat; an inch over the top is a good place to start. It will handle the volume quite easily!
• A good rule of thumb is 9-9.5 degrees of pitch. You can pull this back marginally for fine sand or go a little steeper if you're dumping a lot of heavy material into your sluice that needs more momentum to clear out.