The large Lortone QT-12 Rotary Rock Tumbler is a professional grade machine with heavy-duty motor and large 10-sided molded-rubber barrel, capable of polishing up to 12 pounds at a time. It's perfect for polishing rock, brass, castings, beads, glass and more. It's easy to use, even for a beginner, but produces professional results. All-steel body is strong and stable, with a handsome stainless steel drive cover. Lortone quality is backed by a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Interior barrel size of the Lortone QT-12 Rotary Rock Tumbler is 7 1/2" deep by 6 3/4" diameter.
- Dimensions 11L x 12.5W inches
- Interior barrel size 7.5" deep by 6.75" diameter
- Professional quality rock tumbler
- 10-sided molded-rubber barrel
- Large 12 lb. capacity drum
- Polishes stones, brass, glass and beads
- All-steel body with stainless drive cover
- Strong 120V, 60Hz motor
- Tumbler weighs about 16 pounds
- 1-year limited warranty from Lortone
- General rock tumbling instructions here.
Choose Tumbler only or Tumbler + Grit Kit from drop down menu. Kit includes 5 pounds of each: 80 coarse grit, 220 medium grit, and 600 fine grit; plus 1 pound each of Micro Alumina Polish and plastic pellets. Tumbler + Grit Kit shipped in 2 boxes.
For over 50 years, serious lapidaries have considered LORTONE the standard for performance and durability. Located in Mukilteo, Washington, north of Seattle, LORTONE has a long history of producing high value, economical lapidary and jewelry equipment built to last for many years. Their tradition of using superior materials and workmanship continues, using proven designs, premium steel and quality construction.