This 6 inch Power Sluice Setup Kit includes a 32" long x 6" wide sluice with 3 inch high sides, and an 8" x 6" x 6" header box, flare, an 8.5" x 24" sluice stand with legs, a 12 volt 750-gph pump, and 4 feet of 3/4" hose. Made in the USA!
It is made out of strong .080 gauge 5052 aircraft aluminum, which is light weight - plus, aluminum makes it easier to use a magnet to remove the black sand build up. The unique elongated 45 degree z-riffles are great for trapping gold. The riffle cage is also aluminum. Up front in the bottom of the sluice is ribbed black matting for fast gold ID, followed by expanded metal over miner's carpet. The expanded metal helps keeps the gold in the box and prevents the rocks from knocking it loose.
This 6" power sluice header box setup and the 750-gph 12-volt pump all adds up to a good high volume power sluice, especially when you need something small and portable that weighs only about 14 pounds (shipping weight). It can also be used with a recovery tub (not included) to complete a power sluice recirculating system. This unit can be used as a sluice or a highbanker. This mini power sluice kit is also available with NEW Vortex Dream Mat instead of ribbed black matting / miner's carpet in the sluice.
Looking for something larger? Check out the 10 inch Power Sluice and Set Up Kit.
Manufacturer's Easy Power Sluice Setup Instructions:
1. Put the legs on the stand so that the front legs are shorter than the back legs. There should be about 4 inches more above the leg bracket than then front. This should provide a 15 degree slope or, one inch per foot of drop. Check the water flow over the riffles and adjust the stand as needed.
2. Unbolt the flare and set it aside.
3. Bolt on the header box in the same place where you took off the flare.
4. Place the sluice with the header box on the stand with the end without the header box under the slot on the stand. There are also side supports on the sluice stand.
5. Place the pump in a bucket and in the stream or in a tub filled with water if using indoors.
6. If using a tub, place it under the discharge end of the sluice so you can recirculate the water. Place bucket with holes around the top in the tub to catch the waste material so it does not get sucked up by the pump.
You are now ready to run material! Good luck getting the gold!