The team of famed treasure hunter Mel Fisher found silver and gold from the 1600s Spanish treasure gallon Nuestra Senora de Atocha off the Florida Keys in 1985 using a Garrett Seat Hunter. More than 20 years later, the improved Sea Hunter Mark II is an even more powerful wreck diving tool!
With Discrete Trash Elimination technology the Sea Hunter can eliminate most pulltabs and foil without significantly degrading the sensitivity of rings and coins in the Discrete Elimination Mode.
The Sea Hunter can be used underwater with a short stem or on the beach with its long stem configuration. Its electronic housing may be mounted above, below or under the cuff in either short or long stem configuration. It may also be carried in the belt pouch provided.
This high performance underwater detector is all the inspiration you need to set off on a quest for sunken treasure!
* All Metal Deepseeking Mode
* Audio Threshold, Adjustable
* Discrimination: Full Range (PI)
* Submersible Headphones - INCLUDED FREE
* Hip Mount Control Box
* Microprocessor Controlled
* Salt Elimination Mode (PI)
* Sensitivity / Depth Adjustment
* Surface Mount PC Board Technology
* Length: 28" to 52" - Adjustable
* Weight: 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kgs.)
* Batteries: 8AA
* Multiple Frequency Technology
* Operating Depth to 200 feet
* Independently sealed battery compartment
* Choice of four housing mount configurations
* Non Motion All Metal
* Standard PI Discrimination
* Discrete PI Discriminate
* Elimination / Discrimination
* Audio Threshold
Add coils using drop down menu