This 11 inch rock crusher is great for field or lab testing, and for small scale production. It is built to last in the USA and features heavy duty construction. Turns rock into a talcum powder-like dust 100-200 mesh! All of the critical parts are cut out with a CNC Laser cutter to insure everything is square and precise. The nuts and bolts that hold the hammers and mount the motors are schedule # 8 alloy.
This K&M Krusher brand features an 11" drum with a 2.5" infeed tube. The square chain hammers are a Rockwell Hardness of 62 on the outside and #58 on the inside, which turns your 2.25" rocks into 100-200 mesh talcum powder. There are 4 easy wing knobs for front plate removal. The screen in the bottom of the drum is fitted with an easy replacement system. The screen is stainless with more holes per inch than any other crusher, which allows more thru-put.
This 11" rock crusher priced at $1470 does not come with a motor, so you'll need to specify in the drop down menu if you plan to use a gas or an electric engine so that all the hardware needed to mount your own motor will be included. The small pully for the motor is set up for a .75 inch shaft. Belt and all mounting bolts are also included, as well as the Allen wrenches needed to assemble and adjust when needed. If you want to double check that the motor you already have will work fine with this crusher, let us know the model and size and we'll confirm. If you don't already have a motor or do not want to purchase one locally where you live, please select a motor from the drop down menu -- each engine is priced differently.
- 11 inch crusher, no motor $1470 (shipping weight about 65 lbs)
- Crusher with 6.5 hp Carroll Stream gas engine $1,745. Sorry, Carroll Stream brand motors can NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA as they are not CARB compliant with California state emissions requirements.
- Crusher with 5.5 hp Honda gas engine $2,020 (Honda engine shipping weight about 35 lbs)
- Crusher with 1 hp Smith & Jones electric motor $1,745
- Crusher with 7 hp Kohler gas engine $2,080 -- this optional Kohler 7 Hp gasoline engine you'll find in drop down menu features a 4-cycle, slant cylinder design, with a cast iron cylinder bore and overhead valve for easy access. The Quad-Clean 4-stage air filtration system ensures only clean air enters the engine for maximum power and life of the engine. In addition, this engine is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty. Kohler Model #CH270 weighs about 39 lbs. Kohler motors CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA as they are not CARB compliant with California state emissions requirements.
Usually these crushers are in stock, ready to ship within 2-3 business days directly to your doorstep. Gas motors ship separately from crushers and may take an extra day or two for shipping, depending on the brand you choose. Electric motor comes mounted on the crusher.
Watch this video on how the rock crusher turns rocks into powder...