This heavy duty 14 inch rock crusher is built in the USA and made to last. Turns rock into a talcum powder-like dust 100-200 mesh! All of the critical parts are cut out with a CNC Laser cutter to insure everything is square and precise. The nuts and bolts that hold the hammers and mount the motors are schedule # 8 alloy.
This K&M Krusher brand of rock crusher features a 14" drum 3/8" thick, with a 3" feed tube. The square chain hammers are a Rockwell Hardness of 62 on the outside and #58 on the inside. There are 4 easy wing knobs for front plate removal. The screen in the bottom of the drum is fitted with an easy replacement system. The screen is stainless with more holes per inch than any other crusher, which allows more thru-put. Screen size 1/16 inch.
Each chain is 5 links of the hardest chain in the world, Rockwell #58. Each link is 2.25 inches long and 3/8 inch thick.
Please specify in the drop down menu at top if you plan to use a gas or an electric engine so that all the hardware needed to mount your own motor will be included. The small pully for the motor is set up for a .75 inch shaft. Belt and all mounting bolts are also included, as well as the Allen wrenches needed to assemble and adjust when needed. If you want to double check that the motor you already have will work fine with this crusher, let us know the model and size and we'll confirm. If you don't already have a motor or do not want to purchase one locally where you live, please select a motor from the drop down menu -- each engine is priced differently.
- Crusher with gas set-up but no motor $1,545; Crusher with electric set-up but no motor $1,455
- Crusher with 6.5 hp Carroll Stream gas engine $1,745; Carroll Stream brand motors CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA; not CARB compliant with California state emissions requirements.
- Crusher with 5.5 hp Honda gas engine $1,995 (weighs about 35 lbs.)
- Crusher with 1 hp Smith & Jones electric motor $1,775
- Crusher with 7 hp Kohler gas engine $2,080 -- this optional Kohler 7 Hp gasoline engine you'll find in drop down menu features a 4-cycle, slant cylinder design, with a cast iron cylinder bore and overhead valve for easy access. The Quad-Clean 4-stage air filtration system ensures only clean air enters the engine for maximum power and life of the engine. In addition, this engine is backed by a 3 year commercial warranty. Kohler Model #CH270 weighs about 30 lbs. Kohler motors CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA; not CARB compliant with California state emissions requirements.
This brand of rock crusher is usually in stock, ready to ship within 2-3 business days. Gas motors ship separately from the crusher and may take an extra day or two to ship, depending on which brand you choose. The electric motor comes mounted on the crusher.
This 14 inch drum model is great for being portable, yet still high production. Depending on the hardness of your material you can expect to process 500-800 pounds per hour of 2 7/8 inch rock. Your crushed material will be 90% 100-200 mesh. Crusher weighs about 90 lbs - Shipping size of crusher only is about 32" x 20" x 23" tall.
Watch the video on how the rock crusher turns rocks into powder...