The searchcoil is a vital part of your metal detector. The type of searchcoil you should use is determined by what you're hunting and in what conditions. These 8 standard search coils fit the GTI 2500 metal detector. Choose coil from drop down menu.
- 4.5" Super Sniper GTI Searchcoil is used to find smaller, shallower targets in trashy and/or confined areas.
- 5" x 10" Scorcher DD Searchcoil is used to find smaller targets(e.g. tiny gold nuggets) in moderate to heavily mineralized soils, such as when prospecting.
- 10" x 14" PROformance Power DD Elliptical GTI Searchcoil is used in areas with moderate to heavily mineralized soils.
- 12.5" PROformance Imaging GTI Searchcoil allows you to detect deeper and get true target size and depth when cache and relic hunting.
- TreasureHound EagleEye Searchcoil Ffinds larger targets at twice the depth of conventional coils.