Made in the USA! This 6 inch Power Sluice Setup Kit includes a 32" long x 6" wide sluice with 3 inch high sides, AND an 8" x 6" x 6" header box, AND an 8.5" x 24" sluice stand with legs, AND a flare, AND a 12 volt 1200 gph pump, AND 2 battery clips, AND 4 feet of 3/4" hose. The bed of the sluice contains 16 inches of the NEW Vortex Dream Mat! Over the years you may have tried many different types of mats, carpets, riffles, and miners moss, but Dream Mat was inspired solely to help prospectors work less to get more gold!
This blue/gray color Vortex Dream Mat is the first sluice mat ever to be scientifically engineered and designed using advanced fluid dynamic principles and physics. The mini Hydro-Cyclone inspired vortex cells classify, separate, capture and hold gold naturally. Dream Mats vortex cells exploits natures own forces in a patented system to bring the finest gold recovery ever created. These mini cells are engineered to capture the finest of gold without needing huge amounts of water to maintain good exchange. This mini cell system is designed for classified feeds — 8 mesh is a good screen size, but you can of course screen lower if desired. Big gold can be caught easily in just about any system. Bigger gold is really heavy and Dream Mat captures and holds the bigger gold in its vortex holding cells, just like it does with fine gold.
The sluice is made out of strong .080 gauge 5052 aircraft aluminum, which is light weight - plus, aluminum makes it easier to use a magnet to remove the black sand build up.
This 6" power sluice header box setup and the 1200 gph 12-volt pump all adds up to a good high volume power sluice, especially when you need something small and portable that weighs only about 14 pounds (shipping weight). It can also be used with a recovery tub (not included) to complete a power sluice recirculating system. This unit can be used as a sluice or a highbanker.
Manufacturer's Easy Power Sluice Setup Instructions:
1. Put the legs on the stand so that the front legs are shorter than the back legs. There should be about 4 inches more above the leg bracket than then front. This should provide a 15 degree slope or, one inch per foot of drop.
2. Unbolt the flare and set it aside.
3. Bolt on the header box in the same place where you took off the flare.
4. Place the sluice with the header box on the stand with the end without the header box under the slot on the stand. There are also side supports on the sluice stand.
5. Place the pump in a bucket and in the stream or in a tub filled with water if using indoors.
6. If using a tub, place it under the discharge end of the sluice so you can recirculate the water. Place bucket with holes around the top in the tub to catch the waste material so it does not get sucked up by the pump.
You are now ready to run material! Good luck getting the gold!