Anacoda shovels come in both the 31 inch (NX-5) and 36 inch (NX-6) lengths. Developed and used by the Diggers King George (George Wyant) and Ringmaster Tim (Tim Saylor), these shovels set the standard of excellence for all Detectorists!
- Tempered steel - Heat treated for durability
- Powder coated (black)
- Teeth on blade edges for cutting roots
- Wide, non-slip foot pegs
- Built-in, double-sided bottle opener!
- Total Length: 30.75" or choose the longer version from the dropdown menu
- Blade Length: 9"
- Handle Width: 5.5"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Pressure tested to 180 - 200 lbs
- Rugged and reliable. Perfect all-purpose digger!
- 100% made in the USA
- Used & developed by Team ATC ("KG" & "Ringy")
- Patent Pending
Just like any other tool in your arsenal, your new Anaconda (NX-5 or NX-6) Shovel will serve you a lifetime if properly used and cared for. It was designed to cut through roots and saw clean plugs in grass and dirt, and it's pressure tested to 180 to 200 pounds, so it's a tough and awesome tool, but like anything, it does have limitations. It should not be used as a chisel, auger, or pry bar in frozen ground or solid rock. If you sense full resistance, stop and cut another slice into the ground or remove rocks and soil in smaller sections. Do not bang it against cement or rocks to remove mud, as the heat treated steel can crack under that kind of stress. That being said, you'll be hard pressed to find a better all-around travel shovel than your new custom Anaconda Treasure Company (ATC) shovel!