This Garrett Acentric DELUXE Gold Pan Kit features their famous 14 inch Acentric Gold Pan and 8 additional items— pans and accessories— everything you need for gold panning. As the late Charles Garrett used to say, "After purchasing a gold pan kit, no further expenditures of cash are required. Success is limited only by the enterprise you display and your dreams as a prospector." This kit also makes a great gift for someone you want to catch Gold Fever!
This DELUXE Garrett Acentric Gold Pan Kit includes:
- 14" Gold Trap™ pan
- 15" SuperSluice™ pan
- 14" Sifter/Classifier
- 10" Backpacker pan
- Gold Guzzler bottle
- 2 Gold vials
- How to Find Gold field guide by Charles Garrett and Roy Lagal
Why is the new patent-pending 14 inch Acentric Gold Pan so special?
- Expands the pan’s floor size by 33%, as compared to conventional 14" gold pans.
- Maintains the long panning surface and optimum angle necessary for effective panning.
- Allows gold to be driven down more efficiently to the large floor space.
- Larger pan volume allows more material to be processed per pan.
- Exclusive 90 degree riffled design prevents gold from sloshing out of the pan.
- Ideal for dry panning, too!
14" Sifter/Classifier in this Kit is:
- Great for wet / dry conditions
- Sifts gold, jewelry, relics and debris
- Fits 5 gallon bucket
- 7/16" (diagonally measured) exit holes
15" SuperSluice pan in this Kit:
- Traps fine gold to nuggets over 1 oz
- Twin 1/2" riffles
- Deep throat funnel
10" Backpacker pan in this Kit is:
- Great for wet / dry panning or finishing
- Four 1/4" riffles
How to Find Gold: Metal Detecting and Panning by Charles Garrett and Roy Lagal is designed for use in the field (pocket sized 3.5" x 5"). It includes a glossary and illustrations. 72 pages.