Delivering outstanding performance and with a overall capacity of 12 pounds, this single-barrel Lortone QT-12 Rotary Rock Tumbler can accommodate up to 6 lbs. of steel shot for effective, efficient results. Keep in mind that the workpieces added will increase the weight, up to a max of 12 lbs. Designed for continuous shop operation, the Lortone QT12 tumbler features a 10-sided rubber barrel, a leak-proof closure, a heavy-duty overload-protected motor, and a rugged welded steel frame. Complete instructions and manufacturer's warranty included. Not for jewelry. This tumbler is best for ROCK. Note: Motors have an insulation class and are designed to run hot to the touch. However, the tumbler shouldn't be run at a warm ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above. Grit kit contains 5 pounds each of 80, 220 and 600 Silicon Carbide grits, plus 1 pound of Mirco Alumina Polish compound. This grit kit will polish 34 to 40 pounds of stone.
- Barrel inside depth: 7-1/2 in.; Inside Dia. 6-3/4"
- Base 11-1/2" L x 12-1/2" W
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Lortone tumblers are made in the USA!
- Grit kit contains 5 pounds each of 80, 220 and 600 Silicon Carbide grits, plus 1 pound of Mirco Alumina Polish compound. This grit kit will polish 34 to 40 pounds of stone. Grit Kit ships in separate box from tumbler.
- General rock tumbling instructions here.
Lortone QT-12 Rotary Rock Tumbler requires a 110V power input. The electrical plug is U.S. standard and may not work for outside of the United States.