OUT OF STOCK: Lortone QT-6 Rotary Rock Tumbler Kit
This Lortone QT-6 Rotary Rock Tumbler Kit with Grits is perfect for larger items and moderate production use. This mid-size tumbler features a heavy-duty motor, welded steel frame and rubber barrels. Can be used for dry or wet tumbling. The Lortone QT-6 Rotary Rock Tumbler is a professional grade machine with heavy-duty motor and 10-sided molded-rubber barrel, able to polish up to 6 pounds at a time. It's perfect for polishing rock, brass, castings, beads, glass and more. It's easy to use, even for a beginner, but produces professional results. All-steel body is strong and stable, with a handsome stainless steel drive cover.
- Tumbler dimensions: 8 x 11.5 inches
- Professional quality rock tumbler for hobbyists
- 10-sided molded-rubber barrel
- 6 lb. capacity
- Polishes stones, brass, glass and beads
- All-steel body with stainless drive cover
- Strong 120V, 60Hz motor
- 1-year limited warranty from manufacturer
- Tumbler weighs about 12 pounds
- Grit kit contains 5 pounds each of 80, 220 and 600 Silicon Carbide grits, plus 1 pound of Mirco Alumina Polish compound. This grit kit will polish 34 to 40 pounds of stone. Grit Kit ships in separate box from tumbler.
- Rough rock for tumbling NOT included.
- General rock tumbling instructions here.