The Rebel 17 rotary rock tumber is commercial grade with a 17 pound capacity. Super quiet, super effective. Heavy duty stainless steel hexagon barrel is powder coated both inside and out with a thick rubber liner. It has a heavy duty base with large half inch solid shafts rolling on high quality ball bearings. Convenient on/off switch and dual mounting brackets. Similar to Thumler B, but customers think it's better! The original high speed Rebel 17 tumbler has been on the market for many years and is used to clean brass by gun owners who reload, but the model sold here has been modified low speed to make it ideal for rock tumbling.
For larger tumbling needs, this Kingsley brand Abrasive Grit contains 5 pounds each of 80, 220 and 600 Silicon Carbide grit, plus 1 pound of Micro Alumina polish. This kit will polish 35 to 40 pounds of stone.
- Capacity: 17 pounds
- Power: 115V
- Motor: 1/30 Horsepower, Fan Cooled, Overload Protection, 1250 RPM
- Drum: Rubber Lining for Quiet Operation
- Rods: Heavy Duty Ball Bearings
- Base Measures: 11.5” W x 13” L x 11” H
- Drum Measures: 9” Dia. x 7.5” x 8.5”L
- Finish: Matte Black Powder Coat
- Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer warranty on barrel and liner; 1 year on motor
- Approx. shipping weight 24 pounds; 16x16x8