Classification is very important to gold recovery, and these Stackable Sifting Classifiers easy to use.
Each size is 13.25 inch diameter so they are stackable on a bucket. Additional features and benefits:
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• High quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic body is both lightweight and durable.
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• Differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.
Use drop down menu to choose from 9 mesh sizes:
- Wire thickness: 0.10 mm—Mesh size: 1/100"
- Wire thickness: 0.14 mm—Mesh size: 1/70"
- Wire thickness: 0.17 mm—Mesh size: 1/50"
- Wire thickness: 0.30 mm—Mesh size: 1/30"
- Wire thickness: 0.35 mm—Mesh size: 1/20"
- Wire thickness: 0.45 mm—Mesh size: 1/12"
- Wire thickness: 0.95 mm—Mesh size: 1/4"
- Wire thickness: 1.40 mm—Mesh size: 1/2"