- CLICK to SEARCH
- Gold Pans & Kits
- Gold Claw
- Earthquake Classifier
- Sluice Boxes
- Sluice Box Matting
- Power Sluices/Highbankers
- Gold Well Vortex Sluice
- Blue Bowl Concentrator
- CC 690 Power Sluice
- Gold Cube
- Hand Dredges
- Gold Panning Machines
- Fine Gold Recovery
- Gold Melting
- Rock Crushers
- Cobra Crusher - Portable Rock Crusher
- Gold Trommels
- Rock Tumblers
- Picks, Shovels & More
- Prospecting Accessories
- Woodmans Pal
- Tool Bags
- Vac Pac Gold Vacuum
- Gold Classifiers
- Alaska Paydirt
- Snake Protection
- Gift Certificates
Tuesday, July 19 2011
In response to customer requests, AT Pro metal detectors being manufactured by Garrett now feature an upgraded stem configuration. This new upper stem configuration moves the AT Pro’s armrest farther back on the user’s forearm and also includes a new middle stem with camlock fasteners, adding extra stability to the detector during use.
If you purchased your AT Pro detector BEFORE JULY 1, 2011, you may ship your detector back to the Garrett factory in Garland, Texas to get the AT Pro Optional Upgrade / New Warranty Package for only $39.95.
This AT Pro Optional Upgrade / New Warranty Program is available for any AT Pro received at Garrett’s Garland factory before December 31, 2011. Here's how it works:
• Send your AT Pro detector to the Garrett factory with a check or money order for $39.95, or you can pay via a credit card upon receipt of the detector at Garrett.
• New upper stem with extended armrest will be added.
• New middle stem with camlock fasteners will be added.
• All AT Pro components (searchcoil, electronics, fasteners, etc.) will be inspected and, if necessary, repaired or replaced.
• Revised AT Pro detector is shipped from Garrett back to you at
Garrett’s expense (you pay for original shipment to Garrett).
• Once this preventative maintenance / upgrade work is completed, your AT Pro metal detector will include a new 2-year warranty, effective from
the date the unit is shipped back to you (new 2-year warranty replaces any existing Garrett warranty.)
The value of the upgrade, preventative maintenance work, replacement parts, and extended warranty is $79.95, however you pay a fixed price of only $39.95!
This offer is available directly from Garrett, and not from Garrett metal detector dealers. For more information, call Garrett toll free 800-527-4011 or visit their website www.Garrett.com
Friday, July 01 2011
Simply put, gold comes from rocks. Huge rocks, in the form of mountains, are pushed upward by heat and pressure from deep inside the earth, and then the rocks are worn down by wind and water. Through water erosion, gold often becomes separated from the rocks, forming the rich placer deposits we're all looking for.
Nugget of News Blog